AC Installation In Woods Cross, West Bountiful, Centerville, UT, And Surrounding Areas
There are a few important factors to consider when it comes to AC units. You’ll need to decide on the right size unit for your home and the type of unit that will best suit your needs. Our team can help you with all of this, and we’ll also make sure that your new AC unit is properly installed.
What are the Benefits of a New AC Unit?
Installing a new AC unit is a significant investment, but it’s one that will pay off in the long run. A few of the main benefits include:
- Improved Efficiency: Newer AC units are much more efficient than older models, which means they’ll help you save money on your energy bills.
- Advanced Technology: Today’s AC units come with a variety of advanced features that can make them even more efficient and easier to use.
- Greater Comfort: A new AC unit can make your home more comfortable by providing more consistent cooling and better humidity control.
- Increased Lifespan: With proper maintenance, your new AC unit can last for many years.
- Enhanced Home Value: A new AC unit can increase the value of your home.
If you’re considering replacing or upgrading your air conditioning services in Woods Cross, UT system, give our team at B.L.R. Heating & Air Conditioning a call today. Our team of certified technicians will be able to inspect your home in Woods Cross, UT, and surrounding areas, and provide a free estimate.
How Can You Tell you Need to Replace Your AC Unit?
There are a few indications that it’s time to replace your air conditioner, including:
- Your energy bills have increased: If your energy bills have been steadily increasing, even though you’re not using your AC unit any more or any less, it could be time for a replacement.
- Your home is uncomfortable: If your home is no longer as comfortable as it used to be, even when your AC unit is running, it’s time for a new unit.
- Your AC unit is noisy: If your AC unit is making strange noises, or if it’s louder than it used to be, it could be a sign that it’s time for a replacement.
- Your AC unit is old: If your AC unit is more than ten years old, it’s probably time for a replacement.
- You’ve had frequent repairs: If you’ve had to repair your AC unit multiple times in the past year or two, it’s probably time to replace it
If you’re ready to upgrade to a new air conditioner, and AC repair in Woods Cross, UT call B.L.R. Heating & Air today. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and schedule your AC installation service in Woods Cross, UT, and surrounding areas.
Air Conditioner Installations - Servicing The Woods Cross, West Bountiful, Centerville, UT, And Surrounding Areas
Frequently Asked Questions
Some say it is not difficult because it requires a few screws and wiring, but we recommend you hire a professional and suggest otherwise. It is elementary for an experienced, licensed professional to complete installation.
You can install your air conditioner yourself if you don't want to hire a professional, but you must also be quick to call an AC repair in Woods Cross, UT if anything goes or feels wrong.
Air conditioning units are unique to their respective manufacturers, but the general installation process is the same.
The average installation takes anywhere from four to eight hours, so removing the old unit and switching to the new one should be completed within a day.
The pandemic has led to a shortage of air conditioning equipment, just other manufactured goods. In addition, factory closures, shortages of delivery drivers, and workers working from home have left some customers in the heat.
- Mount the indoor unit on an empty wall on your interior.
- The pipes need to be fed outside through a hole drilled through the wall of 3 in (7.6 cm).
- Connect the pipes and cables to the unit after running through the wall.
- The indoor unit should be secured to the mounting plate.
It is a significant financial commitment to install air conditioning. However, it may increase the value of your home by 12 %. Look for air conditioner service and get in touch with the most reliable professionals.
The standard scope of a standard AC installation includes: laying the drain line for water and connecting the AC indoor unit. Establish the connection between the ODU and IDU with the standard wire length provided by the company and commission the unit.